Our new and improved Bulkhead Fitting line provides our customers with a sense of security of installing a robust fitting which will stand up to almost any extreme application. The design features of these fittings are:
- Extended body height to compensate for thick tank wall applications.
- Heavy Duty cross-sectional wall thickness to withstand high torque tightening avoiding thread stripping or damage.
- Double tapped NPT (National Pipe Threads) with left hand self-tightening nut.
- Made from high quality engineered resins.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is a Type I Grade I Industrial Fitting Grade resin and our Poly-Propylene Glycol (PPG) is 20% Glass Reinforced Polypropylene Copolymer (PPC).
- Bulkheads are available on request in various other materials such as Natural Polypropylene (PP) for food applications, Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) and Kynar Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) for higher temperature and aggressive chemical applications.
- Standard gasket materials are Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) and Viton.
SELF ALIGNING BULKHEAD FITTINGS
- These tank adapters allow all piping connections to and from tanks to be made in a straight line without fabricating special fittings to correct to the tank curvature. They’re correct for any misalignment or offsets.
- Installation is quick — no special tools or fittings are required. The unique seal and lock ring permit easy ball rotation and positive sealing.
• Self-aligning bulkhead fittings are meant for above liquid applications only.
- Long extension of the siphon tube section allows for a higher tank wall mounting to avoid uneven wall surfaces
- Slotted ends on the siphon tube allows for excellent fill and discharge performance
- Molded from copolymer polypropylene for great impact resistance
- Available in 1-1/2”, 2”, 3” and 4” sizes
CAP ASSEMBLY & SPIN PATCH (new product)
THREADED SPIN WELD FITTINGS
Spin Welding Fittings are mainly used for creating and repairing damaged threaded outlets and are popular in industries such as marine, agriculture, and RVs.