- Constructed of Black High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), AIK Screw Caps are available in 6”, 7″and 12″ sizes.
- When used with a gasket (see Screw Cap Accessories), these Screw Caps are designed for use in liquid-tight applications. The 6″ and 7″ Caps are also available with a 2″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) insert as a standard. There are various options available with the Screw Caps: private labeling; different materials; and different NPT insert size and quantity configurations. Ask our sales representatives about the options available.
SCREW CAP GASKETS
- All AIK Screw Caps have gaskets available for use in liquid-tight applications.
- For the 6″ Caps, we offer flat Ethylenepropylene Diene Monomer (EPDM), Vilon or Viton gaskets.
- For the 7″ Caps, molded gaskets are available in Ethylenepropylene Diene Monomer (EPDM), Viton or Santoprene. Because they’re molded to fit AIK Screw Caps, these gaskets provide a better seal and they don’t fall out of the cap when the cap is turned over.
- For the large 12″ Screw Caps, a tube gasket is available in Ethylenepropylene Diene Monomer (EPDM). Other gasket materials are available upon request.
ROTATIONAL MOLD INSERTS
Constructed of aluminum, these mold inserts are used when rotationally molding IBC’s (Intermediate Bulk Containers) so that the AIK Screw Caps fit perfectly on the threads of the container.
The Vent-O-Cap® performs the combined functions of a screw cap, a pressure relief vent and a vacuum relief vent. Constructed of Black High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), AIK Vent-O-Caps® are available in 6″, 7″ and 12″ sizes. The Vent-O-Caps® are available with Ethylenepropylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) or Viton vent seals and Hastelloy-C or 316 Stainless Steel springs. When used with a gasket (see Screw Cap Accessories) the Vent-O-Caps® are designed for use in liquid-tight applications.